CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 14, 2007

September Birthday's!

This post is a little late coming, but I thought I would post all of September's Birthday's as a reminder to everyone and anyone! Granted were already 1/2 way into the month, but there isn't that many birthday's in September. I will try to do this every month, (hopefully at the beginning, so I don't miss anybody.) Anyways here goes:

September 8- Derek Biggs
September 16- Ryan Jones
September 17- Addison
September 23- Christopher / Brooks
September 24- Savannah


Happy Birthday to all you that have a birthday in September!

2 comments:

The Jones Family said...

Fun post thanks granny, now I'll remember!! Happy Birthday to all September Birthday!

Tina said...

Love this post! I have them all on my calendar, but having them here (where I spend way too much time) helps me to remember even better! Thanks Granny!